* Ten team mixed women’s and men’s league
* Game dates and times – Saturday Mornings: 8:30, 9:25, 10:20, 11:15am, 12:10pm games. Season begins 02/11/17 (Draft Day). Games end 05/20/17.
Each team plays ten regular season games followed by three playoff Saturdays: total of 14 weeks of basketball (incl. Draft Day).
* Teams will be formed by the League Commissioner with welcome input from all individuals. Every effort will be made to create teams of equal strength.
* The cost is $160 if you are currently enrolled in an NTL Weekly Practice Program and $200 if you are not. Anyone who recruits a new, appropriately skilled female player receives a $40 discount! There will be eight or nine players per team.
* All games are at the Kennedy School gym (5 Cherry St., Somerville)
Never Too Late Basketball Camps, Inc. will provide:
* Scorebook, scorekeeper plus electronic scoreboard, referee and full NCAA style box score immediately following game. Full cumulative individual, team and league stats (mins, pts, assists, FG made and taken, 3pters made and taken, FTs made and taken; off/def rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, TURNOVERS along with league leaders in fun categories) posted to Play Forever League the following week.
* Numbered reversible PFL game jerseys for those not already in possession of one.
League Objective: To provide players an opportunity to play the game in a fun, encouraging, positive, yet competitive and challenging environment. Team play, playing under control, playing to improve skills, playing for pure enjoyment and honest competition, and to acknowledge the sportsmanlike efforts of others should be the goal of each team and each individual player.
Call 781-488-3333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign yourself up!